Over the last decade, a large body of peer-reviewed research has revealed that many serious health concerns are associated with elevated levels of Galectin-3 molecules. Modified Citrus Pectin – derived from citrus peels – is the only proven natural Galectin-3 inhibitor to address elevated Galectin-3 for cancer, metastasis and other chronic illnesses. During my poster presentation, I had the opportunity to discuss the latest research on Galectin-3, the new FDA approved Galectin-3 blood test, and Modified Citrus Pectin (MCP). This conference gave me the opportunity to discuss this new research with those who are most likely to share it with their medical colleagues, patients and students. It is my hope that the peer-reviewed research I presented has raised awareness about Galectin-3 and the importance of Modified Citrus Pectin in integrative oncology.
New Discoveries Offer New Hope
These new discoveries give Modified Citrus Pectin greater potential in the prevention and treatment of many serious health conditions for which there are currently limited or no treatments available. As more research continues on the role of Galectin-3 in a wide range of diseases, the usefulness of Modified Citrus Pectin will continue to grow as well, offering new hope to patients seeking safe and effective therapies for fighting disease and restoring health naturally. My poster presentation included the following topics and research:
- Galectin-3’s Role in Cancer Proliferation, Metastasis, Inflammation and Fibrosis
- Galectin-3 and Overall Mortality
- Elevated Galectin-3 as a Biomarker of Disease
- Modified Citrus Pectin as a Galectin-3 Blocker
- Modified Citrus Pectin Induces Apoptosis & Inhibition of Proliferation in Human & Mouse Androgen Dependent & Independent Prostate Cancer Cells. Yan & Katz Columbia University
- Modified Citrus Pectin Reduces Galectin-3 Expression and Disease Severity in Experimental Acute Kidney Injury. Kolatsi-Joannou M, Price KL, Winyard PJ, Long DA. Nephro-Urology Unit, UCL Institute of Child Health, London, UK
- Research Studies on Risk of Mortality with Elevated Galectin-3 Serum Levels
The Importance of an Integrative Approach
As a holistic physician focused on treating cancer and chronic illness, I have been using MCP in my clinical practice for more than 15 years. Since Modified Citrus Pectin safely and powerfully addresses so many serious health concerns, it is an ideal tool in integrative medicine. This is particularly true for integrative cancer therapy, where the disease must be attacked simultaneously from multiple angles. By blocking Galectin-3′s cancer-promoting effects, reducing inflammation, chelating heavy metals, and providing powerful selective immune benefits, including active NK cell induction, MCP is quickly becoming known as one of the most important nutrients in the fight against cancer and other serious health conditions.
I was so pleased that my presentation was enthusiastically received by doctors, researchers and other health professionals from around the world. The significant interest generated by this breakthrough research signals the growing demand for successful, science-based integrative health solutions worldwide. For more information about Modified Citrus Pectin, download a wellness guide at www.mcpreport.com.