Read This Page Then Use Link To Post
Click Here => Post Your Blog Now <= Click Here
Please read our rules below before you post your blog. See the blog categories list in the Left column for a full list of blog categories. We can add a new category if yours does not fit into our list. Just ask.
Welcome to PortalTaxi.com – Blog Center. If you like to write and blog about stuff, this is a great site for you. You can share your news, opinions and knowledge about what ever topics that are of interest to you with the entire world. If you wish to write a blog you first need to create an account on PortalTaxi.com News. If you are not already a member, you will find a link in the top right column of the site. This is also where you will sign in once you make an account.
How To Write and Submit A Blog
1. You must be signed in to the site.
Note: When you post your blog it must read like something you would find in a newspaper or magazine and it must be written in a professional manner. That is how this site differs from the rest. This is a news and blog social network where bloggers can contribute. If your post does not fit, they will be rejected. Meaning it has to be more then two sentence and not just advertising something. It must be informitive.
2. Go to the “Submit A Blog” link above. Click on it and it will take you to the “Add New Post” page. Add your blogs title. Write your blog in the body of the page. You can add photos and video that support your blog. Your post can only contain one out bound link and it can not link directly to a product or service that you are trying to sell. It can only be a link to support the information within your blog post. Your blog must be about a topic of interest. Do not blog about something your trying to sell. If your trying to sell something from your blog then you need to upgrade to a premium membership. See our press release area for that. Unless you have prior permission from us, your blog must be posted in full. You can not post a couple paragraphs and link to the rest of the blog some where else. You must post the entire blog here. At the end of your blog you can post something like: Read More From Blogger Steven Smith: www.stevensmith.com, how ever you can not link to your personal or business site unless you have a premium membership. However you can link to your post to your PortalTaxi.com News Profile page. There is a section on your profile where you can add your website url. Please note we delete old post to keep the site fresh, However you can publish as often as you like.
Be sure to follow the next step!
3. This Is Important – Look in the right column of the submission page where you adding your blog. You need to add your blog categories. (If you do not it will not show up in our list of blogs). Scroll down until you find the “Blog Topic Center” and then click on the type of blog category that best describes your blog. Click both on the “Blog Topic Center” and what ever category under it that you blog fits into. If you do not do this your blog will not show up in our list of blogs. You can also set your publish date at the top of that column. That is a good tool if you would like your post to publish on a date in the future and not today. Add a couple tags that describe your blog. You should add at lease three but the more the better. Look at the ones already being used and use them first, but if there are none that discribes your topic.. then add some. The reason we tell you to look at the ones in use first is let say you type “tools” and every one else is typing “Tools” people may not find you. Make sure you update any of this info if you change it.
4. Your contact info in your profile needs to completed if you are posting blogs on our site. Follow the “My Account” link at the top of the site to update your info. You can do this after you submit your blog, however if you do not have your contact info posted we will not publish your blog .
5. You must save your post for it to publish. Don’t forget to save. Note: Once you post your blog it will be pending until one of our editor makes sure its not spam.
Rules For Blog Submissions (Terms and Conditions)
You Are Responsible For What You Post!
- Post full articles.
- Write you blog so it reads like something you would find in a newspaper.
- Only two outbound links are permitted.
- Name your sources.
- Have your contact info on your page.
1. Do not post any defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, abusive, profane, threatening, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive or illegal information or material, and do not utilize this blog in any illegal manner. You Are Responsible For What You Post!
2. Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. Do not use any words, logos or other marks that would infringe upon the trademark, service mark, certification mark, or other intellectual property rights of the owners of such marks without the permission of such owners. Do not post any confidential information or any information that would infringe upon the proprietary, privacy or personal rights of others.
Remember, the content on your blog is available for the world to read. Just because your blog is yours doesn’t mean you can write anything you want without repercussions. You are libel for anything you write or post. You do not want to get negative publicity or even worse, yourself in legal trouble. You can not legally post other peoples words, content, photos, video and media with out their prior permission. Ask permission before you post.
3. Your blog must be on a topic and informative to our readers. Do Not post spam and advertisements in our blog section or it will be deleted and you will be banned from submission to the network. Your blog must be written like a newspaper article or press release. It must be at lease three paragraphs long. We are not giving you a word limit, we just don’t want it to be a couple sentences or we will not publish it. Rule of thumb, make it look and sound like something you would read in a newspapers or magazine. That is what we are looking for.
4. At some point you may want to refer to another article or blog post that you read online. While normally it’s okay to copy a phrase or a few words without violating copyright laws, you must attribute the source where that quote came from. You should do this by citing the original author’s name and the website or blog where the quote was originally used along with a link back to the original source.
5. Your blog post can only contain two out bound links.
6. Can You Submit the beginning of a blog and link to the rest that is posted on your site? No, unless you have made a partnership with us to do so.
7. Do not post, upload, email or otherwise transmit any material containing software viruses or other computer code or files designed to interrupt, herm, delete, or otherwise interfere with or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. Do not forge “headers” or otherwise manipulate identifiers in your post in an attempt to disguise, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any other person or entity.
8. You agree to indemnify and hold PortalTaxi.com / PortalTaxi.net, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any party due to or arising from your use of or posting upon this blog, or your violation of any rights of another.
9. You the blogger grants PortalTaxi.com / PortalTaxi.net and users of this network a non-exclusive, irrevocable license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit and print such information or material without payment to the posting party.
Looking For A Blog Idea?
Would you like to ask other members if they think your blog idea would be a hit?
Well what ever your question, use the area below to ask it. This area is not meant for support help. It is meant to be a discussion area for members to get ideas from other members. Our staff does not monitor this regulatory but may chime in from time to time. So if your looking for an idea ask it here.