Copyright © PortalTaxi.com / PortalTaxi.net, All Rights Reserved.
Music Copyright Notice: Any music streamed from our site servers is supplied by the artist who owns the music. He or She is a member of our PortalTaxi.net Indie Music Network and has a profile on this site. They have given PortalTaxi.com / PortalTaxi.net a non-excessive license to use the music they have submitted. They have also given us permission to offer a free download of the music. All music is copyrighted by the artist who owns it. If you have any issues you can contact them directly via their profile page on our social network.
Embedded Music streamed from 3 party players and platforms such as youtube, reverbnation and others are subject to the terms of that said platform. We have no control over that content. Any issue with that platform you should contact them directly.
DMCA Notice – Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in such a manner as to represent a copyright infringement, please notify us so the situation can be promptly addressed.
support @ portaltaxi.net (No Spaces)
In your notification, please provide us with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where on our site the material is located
- Your address, telephone number and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your Notice is accurate and that you’re the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You must agree to all Rules and terms listed to use this site:
1. Use This Site At Your Own Risk. We are not responsible for any harm that may come to you or your property from the use of this site.
2. Do not post adult content on this site. This includes images, text, video, audio and any other means.
3. You give the owners of this site the right to use your content in any way we wish including to, publish, re-publish, download, upload and 0r play any content that you have posted here.
4. If you post negative, vulgar and or any type of hate speech on the site we have the right to suspend or ban you from all of our networks.
5. Do not post spam or spam the other members of this site.
6. Do not post any advertisement of promotional material on the site with out our permission. This include links to sell your music with out our permission. PortalTaxi.com has several platforms we are associated with to sell your music. Check our “Music Store” page for more information on selling your music on our site. Any links you place on this site to sell or advertise content may be altered to show a PortalTaxi.com ID with that associate so that we get credit for any sells in generates. Example: We are an associate of Amazon and have a store that is powered by Amazon. Any Amazon url link you place on this site will be altered to show a PortalTaxi.com ID to amazon so the know the link is coming from our network and we will get credit as such. We also do this with other similar platforms.
7. Do not use our site to market or solicit our members.
8. We have the right to post or not post anything that we want.
9. Your content maybe deleted without notification at any time. We delete content that we think does not fit the feel of our site and or when a member has been inactive for some time or does not seem to be using the site.
10. Duplicates profile are not permitted.
11. You can not post the same content more then once.
12. You understand that these rules can change at any time so you should stop back often to read them. You must always be in agreement with them. If not you do not have permission to use this site.
14. You understand that this is a social network with a music theme. You are responsible for anything that you post on it. The public can read it.
15. Do not post music, videos or any content that you are not the owner of, unless you represent the owner as their manager or label and have their permission to post the content. Do not break copyright laws.
16. Your profile must be completed with your contact information if you post content to the site.
17. Remember, this is a social network. The members are posting the content. Do not believe everything that you read or that is posted. You should check the facts. We monitor the site and approve content before it is posted. We do not check the facts of the content. When only look at the structure of the post to make sure it fits our look and we look to make sure nothing is being posted of any adult nature. If you see something that you do not think should be posted here let us know.
18. You understand if you do not follow our rules and agree to our terms you are not welcome here. If you brake our rules you could be warned, suspended and or banned from the site at our will.
19. By accessing and/or using PortalTaxi.net, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a “Visitor” (which means that you simply browse the PortalTaxi.net Services, including, without limitation, through a mobile or other wireless device, or otherwise use the PortalTaxi.net Services without being registered) or you are a “Member” (which means that you have registered with PortalTaxi.net). The term “User” refers to a Visitor or a Member. You are authorized to use the PortalTaxi.net (regardless of whether your access or use is intended) only if you agree to abide by all applicable laws, rules and regulations (“Applicable Law”) and the terms of this Agreement.
Prohibited Uses. Users may not:
- Utilize the Services to send unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet (known as “spam” or “spamming”). It is not only harmful because of its negative impact on consumer attitudes toward BizLand, but also because it can overload our network and disrupt service to its Users subscribers. Maintaining an open SMTP relay is prohibited. Any direct action, configuration, or setting that causes excessive outbound e-mail traffic is subject to review and possible action. When a complaint is received, PortalTaxi.net has the absolute and sole discretion to determine from all of the evidence whether the e-mail recipients were from an “opt-in” e-mail list, or whether the outbound e-mail traffic generated from an account is suitable for a shared hosting environment.
- Utilize the Services in connection with any illegal activity or activity otherwise prohibited by this AUP. Without limiting the general application of this rule, Users may not:
- Utilize the Services for or in connection with any activities or content determined by BizLand, in its sole discretion, to be related to gambling, adult, obscene or pornographic materials or content, harassment, defamation, libel and hate speech or other offensive speech or content, or for any unlawful purpose, including without limitation, fraud, money laundering, child pornography, terrorist-related activities, activities in violation of U.S. export or import laws, any executive orders, or any rules, regulations or orders issued by Office of Foreign Asset Controls (“OFAC”), infringement on rights of others, trafficking in illegal drugs, or any products or services that are prohibited under applicable law, or which BizLand determines to be controversial or disruptive to the operations of BizLand or any other User or third party;
- Utilize the Services to copy material from third parties (including text, graphics, music, videos or other copyrightable material) without proper authorization;
- Utilize the Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party;
- Utilize the Services to export encryption software to points outside the United States in violation of applicable export control laws;
- Utilize the Services to Forge or misrepresent message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message; or
- Utilize the Services in any manner that violates applicable law.
- Use any BitTorrent tracking technology for downloads
- The use of Botnets, or any act resulting in web browser vulnerabilities, worms or Trojan horses.
Links to Other Sites:
Artist Music Submission Terms of Service / Agreement
(For Music You Send To Us To Be Featured On The Site)
1. Artists or their legal representatives (including but not limited to their record company or public relations agent) may submit audio, graphic and textual content. Artist audio, graphic and textual content are collectively referred to as “Artist Submissions.” You understand that whether or not such Artist Submissions are published, PortalTaxi.net – Indie Music Network does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Artist Submissions.
2. You shall be solely responsible for your own artist submission(s) and the consequences of submitting them. In
connection with Artist Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses,
rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize PortalTaxi.net – Indie Music Network to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all Artist Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the Artist Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service.
3. For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Artist Submissions. However, by submitting Artist
Submissions to PortalTaxi.net – Indie Music Network, you hereby grant PortalTaxi.net – Indie Music Network and all web sites or domains own and or published by us, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and performthe Artist Submissions in connection with the PortalTaxi.net – Indie Music Network Website (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the PortalTaxi.net – Indie Music Network Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the PortalTaxi.net – Indie Music Network Website a non-exclusive license to access your Artist Submissions through the Website, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Artist Submissions as permitted through the functionality of the Website and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you can be terminated within a commercially reasonable time after you notify PortalTaxi.net – Indie Music Network in writing. Closing your account /membership on the site will not terminate this agreement. You must contact us directly to terminate this agreement. You understand and agree, however, that PortalTaxi.net – Indie Music Network may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of Artist Submissions that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in Artist Submissions are perpetual and irrevocable.
After terminating your agreement we will gladly stop offering free downloads and remove your content from our feature artist music players and will stop promoting your content in the future. If your content was featured on a past podcast, radio show, live or recorded broadcast or was part of a published works you understand the above licenses granted by you in Artist Submissions are perpetual and irrevocable. That content will not be removed from our site.
(This is an example of when we may not remove your content: Lets say we featured your music in a past live show or podcast. We will gladly not use your content on future shows, however we will not removed a past on-demand episode of a show that your content was used in. It was use with permission under this perpetual and irrevocable license. But let us be clear, If you ask us to remove your content from our web site, we will do our best to comply with your request, but only if we can do so with out harming our sites content structure.)
4. In connection with Artist Submissions, you further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner (including performance rights) to submit the material and to grant PortalTaxi.net – Indie Music Network all of the license rights granted herein.
5. PortalTaxi.net – Indie Music Network does not endorse any Artist Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and PortalTaxi.net – Indie Music Network expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Artist Submissions. PortalTaxi.net – Indie Music Network does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and PortalTaxi.net – Indie Music Network will remove all Content and Artist Submissions if properly notified that such Content or Artist Submission infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. PortalTaxi.net – Indie Music Network may remove such Artist Submissions for violation of these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
6. PortalTaxi.net – Indie Music Network reserves the right to decide whether Content or an Artist Submission is appropriate and complies with these Terms of Service for violations other than copyright infringement and violations of intellectual property law, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscene or defamatory material, poor quality, deemed not appropriate for the PortalTaxi.net – Indie Music Network format, or excessive length. PortalTaxi.net – Indie Music Network may edit for time any Artist Submission without prior notice and at its sole discretion, and adding “Radio Edit” to the title of the Artist Submission.
7. PortalTaxi.com / PortalTaxi.net Networks and The Web Sites That They Publish may remove such Artist Submissions for violation of these Terms at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
8. This license is extended to all PortalTaxi.com / PortalTaxi.net brands, domains, web sites or social media pages published and owned by PortalTaxi.com
9. You understand this web site is a music social network. Content is submitted and used by other members of the social network.
10. I understand the music that I have submitted may be used to offer free song downloads, played in podcast or shows hosting by PortalTaxi.com / PortalTaxi.net. It may also be featured on web sites and social media they publish.
By using this site, I agree to the terms listed on this page. I understand I should stop back to this page regularly as these terms may change from time to time. By using this site, I agree to all updated or additional terms.